At Extensionaire, we take pride in offering our customers the highest quality hair extensions available. We understand that manufacturing defects may occasionally occur, which is why we provide a manufacturer’s warranty on our products. Our hair is backed by a 5-month warranty.
1. Except as otherwise provided herein, Extensionaire hair extensions come with a limited (5) month warranty against manufacturing defects, effective from the original invoice date. Claims that are made outside of the (5) months will be rejected. Hair claimed as defective must be returned within 7 days of requesting an RA (return authorization). The sole determination of whether the product has a valid factory defect will be made by our Quality Control staff. Upon review, Quality Control’s decision on a defective claim will be communicated to the distributor.
2. This limited warranty does not extend to non-manufacturing defects, including:
– Defects resulting from physical damage to the product by a customer
– Defects resulting from the improper use of the product (e.g., lifting, colouring, or treating the extensions or cutting the adhesive tabs)
– Defects resulting from attempts to repair or modify the product
– Improper application of Extensionaire Hair Extensions product
– Colours are subject to fading. Fading colours will not be considered a manufacturer defect for warranty purposes.
– Except as expressly stated above, Extensionaire PTY ltd disclaims all other warranties of any kind. Under no circumstances will Extensionaire PTY ltd be liable or responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential (including damages from loss of business, loss of profits, litigation or the like), special, exemplary, punitive, or other damages, under any legal theory, arising out of or in any way relating to the product or the use of the product.